We are seeking a licensed outpatient mental health therapist for growing practice, integrating medical care and psychological care.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO FULL LICENSE HOLDERS OR THOSE INTERESTED IN SUBSTANCE ABUSE WORK AT THIS TIME
Responsibilities and Duties
- Job will consist of running a full time clinical case load with 60 min visits up to 40 clinic hours per week.
- Candidate will be required to do intakes as well as treatment of mental health disorders while coordinating care with medical professionals.
- Must be competent at intake assessment, diagnosis and treatment, rapport building and ethical use of therapeutic techniques
- TLLP, LLP, or LP candidates must be familiar with psychological and neuropsychological batteries (MMPI, WAIS, WISC, etc) for evaluations
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must meet best practices and benchmarks for continued treatment and revenue production for psychotherapists in our geographic area.
- Must have computer skills competent enough to complete electronic medical records and treatment plans.
- Candidate must have excellent clinical skills and be able to treat all DSM 5 mental health disorders in a manner consistent with ethical and proven therapy techniques.
- Employee will be furnished with reception staff, a room for practice - including furniture and other decorations, liability insurance, billing and coding supervision, billing services, enrollment, participation and credentialing with major insurance companies, intakes and referrals to fill practice, and other requirements as needed to practice. **THIS IS A TURN KEY PRACTICE****
- Competitive pay rates with salary or hourly options available for discussion
- W-2 Employment - no worries about paying your own taxes
- Simple IRA for employee retirement benefits contributions
- Options for insurance/benefits coverage or opt-out bonus available for discussion - healthcare, dental, and vision coverage; employer does contribute for full time employees
- PTO options available
- Life insurance, disability insurance, and additional vision/dental options available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $75,000.00 per year
How to Apply
Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com